All our websites, and our customer service, requires you to use a working email address, one that can receive email and that you can access.
What to do if you are not receiving emails from us:
It's not in my spam folder
- You have not received the welcome email/purchase receipt
- You have not received a password reset email
- You have not received the authentication code
- Please check your spam folder
- GMail users should also check their Categories as Gmail sends a lot of email to the various Inbox Categories
- You may have mis-typed your email address, please contact us here on Grooby Support with a working email address.
Please include the name on the account when contacting us, as we cannot change email addresses without verifying that you are the account holder.
- Your email account may be over quota/full, log in to your email provider and check to see if your inbox is full.
- iCloud, GMail, GMX, Yahoo etc will not accept new email to an email address that is over quota.
- To fix this you can either remove email you no longer need (tip: empty your spam folder), or buy more storage from your email provider, or register with a different free email provider.
- iCloud users
- Apple have very strict anti spam policies and the emails may be spam blocked by Apple, please contact us here on Grooby Support.
- GMail users
- Please check your GMail Categories folders, especially the Updates and Social subfolders
I used a temporary/throwaway email service to join:
- T-Online.de / Deutche Telekom users
- Please use a different email address as Deutche Telekom have too strict anti-spam settings
I entered a fake email address because I don't want spam / I don't want adult content in my inbox
- Those don't work well with our websites as the sites require a permanent email address, contact us here on Grooby Support with a working email address.
Please include the name on the account when contacting us as we cannot change email addresses without verifying that you are the account holder.
I'm using a an authentication system that requires the sender to confirm who they are, or restricts email from unknown senders
- You need to register a working email address, please open a support ticket and include your subscription details. We do not send spam or sell your email to third parties.
- Some email apps/addons let you set a restriction on email from unknown senders, our systems are automatic and cannot complete these, please whitelist @grooby.com and contact us with an alternative email
- You should not be using this kind of system for purchases
We recommend that you use a free email account from one of the big global providers, GMail works very well.
If you are concerned about privacy you can use, for example, Protonmail.