To cancel your membership please go to this page: https://groobybucks.com/signup/cancel.php
If you have paid with a credit-/debit card, and are being billed by Grooby/SMY-Web, you should be able to look up and cancel your subscription by entering your username and your email address.
Unless you know you paid through one of the alternate billers below you should first click the Grooby/SMY-Web button
and enter your website username and your email address.
- Click Cancel Subscription
- This should find and show your subscription(s)
- Click on the subscription you want to cancel.
- All subscriptions must be cancelled separately, cancelling one will not affect any other(s) you may have.
- If it does not find your subscription(s) please try the below cancel pages.
Once you have located your subscription(s) click on the one you want to cancel. You will see a success message and you will receive an email confirmation.
If you do not see a success message, and/or do not receive the cancel confirmation you may not have completed the cancellation, please check to make sure.
If you have paid through PayPal you should click on the Epoch/PayPal button and cancel through them.
You can also visit the billing provider's website and enter the appropriate information needed to edit/cancel your account.
Grooby / SMY-Web.com
Epoch / PayPal
We no longer use CCBill, if you were previously billed by CCBill your subscription has been cancelled